Terms and Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Southern Salt Foundation may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Southern Salt Foundation. Your continued use of Southern Salt Foundation after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Crawling the website is allowed if done in accordance with the provisions of our robots.txt file, but scraping this website is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We want to encourage dissemination but wish to track usage of our content and to be sure Southern Salt Foundation retains control so as to avoid abuses.
- Southern Salt Foundation restricts the right to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Southern Salt Foundation content. Specifically:
- The titles and first sentences of any contributions may be reproduced without prior consent subject to proper attributions, specifically “Southern Salt Foundation” must be mentioned as the source and a link to Southern Salt Foundation must be provided (for web pages).
- Southern Salt Foundation contributions may be partially quoted subject to inclusion of the line Author © Southern Salt Foundation (e.g. Mark Stern © Southern Salt Foundation)
- Permission to reproduce columns must be requested from administrator AT Southern Salt Foundation.
- Southern Salt Foundation content must not be adapted, altered or used to create a derivative work except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Southern Salt Foundation content requires the prior written permission. (Request permission from administrator AT Southern Salt Foundation).
- We encourages the translation and publication of contributions in the print media. For enquiries and permission to translate, please contact:administrator AT Southern Salt Foundation
Unauthorized use of Southern Salt Foundation in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.